Thank you all for the great feedback so far! In this release, we incorporated some iOS specific functionality with Spotlight search and a new Today Widget. We also made many small improvements that enhance the general experience while using the app as well as improve the performance of the renderer for certain types of PDFs. As with every release, we continue the ongoing battle with the bugs.
Version 1.2.0 released on December 4th, 2016
- Adds the ability to share, export, and print PDF files from the file browser without opening them first.
- Adds automatic pasteboard monitoring. If a link to a PDF document is found in the system pasteboard, the application now automatically offers to import the linked document.
- Greatly improves the action extension.
- Improves the annotation editing experience in night mode.
- Improves support for read-only annotations.
- Improves rendering performance of PDF files with a lot of images.
- Improves software dimming so it no longer affects the navigation bar style.
- Improves the user experience when adding a new page via the Document Editor.
- Improves new document creation by automatically opening newly created files.
- Improves importing of PDF documents from Google Drive.
- Optimizes disk cache usage for users with limited disk space.
- Fixes an issue where text selection sometimes was broken after the app came back from background.
- Fixes an issue where arrow annotation default style changes were leaking over to line annotations.
- Fixes the tabbed bar not scrolling to show all of the selected tab if the tapped tab is already selected.
- Fixes an issue where certain bar button items could become unresponsive in slide over and split screen modes on iPad.
- Fixes an issue where the root directory name was displayed incorrectly when moving or copying files.
- Fixes various other smaller issues.
Feedback & News
For feedback or reporting a bug, please use the Feedback button in the app’s Settings. Getting in touch through the app allows us to get back to you once the bug is fixed and to follow up should we need more details.
The Feedback form also offers the option to sign up to our newsletter, which we use to announce new versions and features.
If you already love the app, please give us a review and help spread the word!