Thanks for the phenomenal feedback we received so far! We've made much progress since the last release and focussed on many details to help you get your work done faster. It’s now easier to export documents and we’ve given our search UI a facelift.
Version 1.1.0 released on November 16th, 2016
- Adds additional options when exporting PDF files, including page range selection, annotation flattening, and annotation summary export.
- Adds a one time signature option.
- Adds the option to create a new document.
- Improves the search UI.
- Improves folder selection for move and copy pickers.
- Improves the main toolbar layout.
- Improves translations for various languages.
- Improves freehand ink drawing.
- Improves the settings screen positioning and organization.
- Improves the notification bar appearance.
- Improves the feedback experience by allowing you to enter your contact email address.
- Fixes issues with importing PDF files from Google Drive.
- Fixes an issue where certain actions would be incorrectly shown as available for locked documents.
- Fixes toolbar appearance issues after previewing non-PDF files.
- Fixes an issue where stamp annotations could disappear.
- Fixes an issues where tab bar taps could cause unnecessary document reloads.
- Fixes an issue where the border of a page in the thumbnail view wasn't rendered correctly in rare cases.
- Fixes an issues where an empty outline might be shown after exiting document editing.
- Fixes various other smaller issues.
We’re also working on some great new features that will make the app even more integrated into the system - stay tuned!
Feedback & News
For feedback or reporting a bug, please use the Feedback button in the app’s Settings. Getting in touch through the app allows us to get back to you once the bug is fixed and to follow up should we need more details.
The Feedback form also offers the option to sign up to our newsletter, which we use to announce new versions and features.
If you already love the app, please give us a review and help spread the word!