What an exciting week! We officially launched the app on Tuesday, October 25th, and immediately it was featured by Apple. We’ve received some great initial feedback from both our users and the media. Now we're moving full speed ahead with our first patch release featuring support for 14 new languages, along with some initial bug fixes, and UI tweaks.
Version 1.0.2 released on November 2nd, 2016
- Adds localization support for: Italian, Danish, Finnish, Indonesian, Korean, Malay, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Greek, Portuguese, and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Adds the option to add a new page in the Document Editor using an image.
- Improves the editing mode transition and file / folder selection.
- Improves the UI for both copy and move.
- Fixes an issue with sound annotations being distorted.
- Fixes a bunch of (rare) crashers.
- Fixes visual glitches when pushing documents.
Version 1.0.3 released on November 3rd, 2016
- Introduces a help section with frequently asked questions in the app settings.
- Updates icons for certain toolbar actions.
- Improves the document modification date format.
- Fixes an issue where adding a custom stamp did not always exit the stamp mode automatically.
- Fixes an issue where the caret in a note's text view was missing when editing.
- Fixes an issue that leads to excessive CPU usage when opening invalid documents.
- Fixes a regression that continuously crashed the app in rare cases.
Our next focus is to add auto-save so that annotation data is always stored - even if a crash happens (we're also working hard to work through those).
Feedback & News
For feedback or reporting a bug, please use the Feedback button in the app’s Settings. Getting in touch through the app allows us to get back to you once the bug is fixed and to follow up should we need more details.
The Feedback form also offers the option to sign up to our newsletter, which we use to announce new versions and features.
If you already love the app, please give us a review and help spread the word!